- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Cup of Ketchup
- 6 (8 inch) soft tacos
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup of Ketchup
- 2 teaspoons of Mikey V’s 512 Pot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef with black pepper, salt, and garlic powder in the hot skillet until meat is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Reduce heat to low and mix 1/2 cup ketchup and Mikey V’s 512 Pot Sauce into beef.
- Fill a Soft taco Shell and place about 1/3 cup beef mixture and 1/4 cup shredded cheese onto tortilla in a line down the center. Roll tortilla over meat and cheese, fold in top and bottom to enclose filling, and finish rolling into a burrito shape. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Place filled tortillas into prepared baking sheet and sprinkle remaining Mexican cheese blend on top. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dish is heated through and cheese topping has melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir sour cream with 1/3 cup ketchup in a bowl and top each serving with the sour cream sauce Top again with Mikey V’s 512 Pot Sauce.