Bone Suckin' Beef Brisket in the Oven
- Bone Suckin' Sauce Steak Seasoning 3 Tablespoons
- Beef Brisket, 8-10 lbs.
- Preheat oven to 225°.
- Trim brisket and remove most of the fat cap, leaving about ¼ inch of fat (excess fat won’t allow the rub to penetrate the meat and won’t render (melt) during cooking).
- On the meaty side; slice off any silver skin, which is a tough, thin membrane. Smaller cuts may not have excess fat, but do check meaty side for silver skin.
- Sprinkle Bone Suckin' Sauce Steak Seasoning liberally all over the brisket.
- Place a thermometer in the thickest part of the brisket .
- Place brisket on a small rack to hold up in the air in baking pan & cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook until meat reaches internal temperature of 203°